ANTI ETCH in Alpharetta, atlanta & beyond!
Why MORE™ AntiEtch™? Marble is an acid-sensitive stone which can be prone to etching. When an acidic substance comes in contact with marble, the acid begins to eat away at the surface which creates the dull spots known as etching.
Features and benefits of MORE™ AntiEtch™
- Stops etching and staining
- Crystal clear finish
- Can be applied on marble, limestone, onyx, travertine, and concrete
- Can be applied to honed, polished, and leathered surfaces
- Can be applied to both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Low odor during application
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe on food-contact surfaces
- Zero porosity – germs and bacteria have nowhere to go
- Will not crack or peel
- Easy to maintain and repair
- Durable – 10 years expected wear